My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 23 July 2017

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning my lovelies, my second post today and this one is my project for our Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes challenge at We Love 2 Create. Those lovely people at Premium Craft Brands have some lovely crafty goodies just waiting for our lucky winner and you don't even have to use our products to enter! 

I've made a journal page for my DT project this time around. I began by cleaning my very gungy brick stencil that I 'd used on another project onto my page with a baby wipe. Its amazing how much texture paste is left on a stencil when you've finished using it. Once this was dryI added some colour with shades of brown PanPastels. I coloured the centre area with Bright Yellow Green and Shade PanPastels. I added some foamiran lilies that I'd made using stamps and dies from Sheena Douglass. I stamped the pink memento ink and then added colour with my Magenta PanPastel once I'd die cut the lilies. I coloured the bird cage and little birdie die cuts with PanPastels and then glued everything in place. The sentiment is from Indigo Blu, stamped with a mix of pink and green ink.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Everybody Art: Summer/Tropical
Fussy and Fancy: Anything goes
Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



2 comments:

  1. Superb and love how you used up the texture paste to give a reverse image (as it were). Fabulous colours, layout and texture x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love, love, love those flowers x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...